exposes the cause and effect of a North American phenomenon known as Selfish Selling and its harm to our economy.
- Historic roots/the oldest profession
- Biblical roots
- Perpetuation today
- Selfish selling, the epidemic
- Damage it has done to the reputation of selling and salespeople
- Damage it is doing to our North American economy
- Who sells selfishly and why
- Its motivations and catalysts
- Eradication of selfish selling
- Introduction to The Brave New World of Selling Evolution
- Powerful competitive edge of evolved selling
- How it empowers salespeople and their employers
- How it turns avoidance and rejection of salespeople into welcoming respect and admiration
- How the profession of evolved selling is the catalyst for increased sales and a booming economy
Reserve Peter Skakum to speak to your management team, business association, at your industry conference.